Here are guidelines to ensure a safe and secure environment for our employees and guests.
PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT INFO!
- Maximum group size is 6 people (this includes children of all ages)
- All reservations will be for tables outside. Outside food is welcome. NO alcohol allowed.
- Please do not move any tables or push tables together.
- Our staff will be wearing masks for everyone’s safety. To comply with state requirements, we ask that our guests wear a mask while entering and visiting Local Works, including the rest room facilities, as well as, waiting in line outside, if 6 feet physical distancing isn’t possible. If you do not have a mask, we’ll be happy to provide one.
- We have always been family friendly, children are welcome but they must be counted in the reservation of up to 6 people. Children must remain at the table with you. Pets are not allowed.
- Please do not visit if you have fever or feel sick in any way.
- Any guests displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be asked to leave.