Pike School of Art – Mississippi cordially invites you to take part in our 2023 Earth Day Fest. This event aims to bring the community together while promoting the awareness to care for the Earth’s environment. The 2023 Earth Day Fest will be a part of Smokin’ on the Tracks in Summit on Saturday, April 22, 2022 from 9:00am-3:00pm. The 2023 Earth Day Fest is a free event, geared towards all ages and, along with a wide variety of activities and services, we anticipate a phenomenal event!
Earth Day Youth Art Contest
This year, young artists may enter their creations for the Earth Day Youth Art Contest on the theme of:
“Actions We Can Take To Help The Environment”
Express yourself with colors, style and creativity, and most of all, have FUN. Let’s celebrate Earth Day by showing the awesomeness of the planet!
Artwork will be featured on our social media and at psa-ms.org, and every participant will receive a small thank you gift. In addition, there will be one grand prize winner and finalists from each age group will receive a special prize. Winning artwork may be displayed at the fest and/or in our schools.
- Artwork may be any medium – crayon, pencil, pens, photo, watercolor, charcoal, digital, etc.
- Artwork must be 8.5” x 11” format (vertical/landscape or horizontal/portrait)
- Include first name and age on artwork in lower right-hand corner (open to anyone entering grades Pre-K to 12 in 2023)
- Submit original artwork under the appropriate school grade level
- Complete the submission form in full
- Submit artwork to your participating teachers. Scan QR Code to submit artwork on line (uploaded by 11:59 pm, April 17, 2023)
- Winners will be notified via email by April 20, 2023
- Prizes may be picked up at the Earth Day Fest on April 22, 2023 or distributed by your sponsoring teacher.
- To submit artwork by mail, print and complete the submission form and mail (postmarked by 11:59pm, April 17, 2023) with artwork to:
Pike School of Art — Mississippi
Earth Day Youth Art Contest
131 N Broadway
McComb, MS 39666
By entering the contest, you accept and agree to all rules, terms, and conditions. Artwork submitted may be used for any and all purposes anywhere and in perpetuity at no compensation. Winning and non-winning photo submissions may be used in Pike School of Art social media channels, website and other publications. The contest is open to participants regardless of residence or citizenship, so long as the laws of their jurisdiction allow participation; prizes will be restricted to the contiguous United States.
Original artwork must be uploaded or postmarked by 11:59 pm, April 17, 2023.
The 2023 Earth Day Fest is sponsored by:
Becky Buie, Chancery Clerk
Center Point Energy
Keith White Ford Lincoln
Kia of McComb
Maxem Health Urgent Care
Mississippi Dentistry for Children
Selman’s Jewelers-Gemologist, Inc.
Southern On Site
Southwest Mississippi Mental Health Complex
Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center
Walmart Super Center